Monday 4 January 2010

Year 2010


"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and its first chapter is New Year's Day"..Edith Lovejoy Pierce

New Year approached, not considering whether we're prepared to welcome it or not.
1.Appreciate (not regret) past mistakes,
2.Make new resolutions,
3.Start afresh about things.
These should have made a perfect opening for my new year.
One resolution I've made which is kind of simple but I'll always try to keep: is to
rise above little things.

2010:

My 3rd yr as a medical professional,
My 1st yr in radiation oncology,
My 1st yr away from my university hospital,
his 1st yr as a postgraduate student,
These life's challenges, they're not supposed to paralyze us, they're to help discover ourselves. Consider it an opportunity to build our faith, inner strength and courage...

今年も張り切って頑張ろうね!
Welcoming Year 2010! and my new Diana Blog!
p/s: first pic taken with Diana F+ Edelweiss

No comments:

Post a Comment